AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

All Converters Audience

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

If im going to use Similiar to Google's All Converters Audience but for a particular campaign will specify certain country, age and gender. 

Will Google only build a list that is based on country, age and gender that i will specify?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eric K
April 2016

Re: All Converters Audience

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Eric,

Yes you can create on both way but its depends on the following factors as per you:-

• What is your campaigns objective.
  • How much budget do you want to spend on your Display & Remarketing campaign.

Please let us know if you have any query.

Thanks,

Anand 

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Eric,

AdWords don't create audience list according to location and demographic location.

For a "Remarketing" campaign make sure you select demographic targeting after creating the campaign.

You can specify "Target Location, Age & Gender" in your particular campaign and if you have audience list within your specified targeting then you will received impressions and clicks in the campaign.

Demographic groups that you can choose from include:

• Age ("18-24," "25-34," "35-44," "45-54," "55-64," "65 or more," and "Unknown")
  • Gender ("Female," "Male," and "Unknown")
  • Parental status ("Parent," "Not a parent," and "Unknown")

For example, if your business caters to a specific set of customers within a particular age range, gender, or parental status, you may want to target your ads to this audience because they’re more likely to be interested in your products or services.

Important Note:

• Narrowing your targeting to reach a more narrow customer base might prevent a significant number of people from seeing your ads.
  • To start using demographic targeting, you can select any "Display Network only" campaign type except a remarketing campaign.

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand,
Thank you for your reply.

For a "Remarketing" campaign do i have to have a separate campaign just for remarketing or can i have a remarketing ad group inside another campaign that has adgroups targeting interests, topics?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eric K
April 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Eric,

Yes you can create on both way but its depends on the following factors as per you:-

• What is your campaigns objective.
  • How much budget do you want to spend on your Display & Remarketing campaign.

Thanks,

Anand