AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

After Login Ad words shows Campagian Running page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi alll,

When i login Ad words account it shows running campaign page but i want to use keyword planner. what should i do.. is there any update in ad words..  Now how to use Keyword Planer without shows another features...  

i did n't find "tools" and any options in header section. i know the ad-words tolls and i am using past 2 years actually my problem is after login my account it redirects to the campaign running page..Find the below screen shot for more details..

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

Thanks in advance 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar. 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: After Login Ad words shows Campagian Running page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ravi,

After login adwords, Go to the header(where your customer ID is Mentioned) >> Tools >> there you will find the keyword planner.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for reply but i did n't find solution. once check attached screenshot for my issue...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Ravi,

You can create any dummy campaign to access the tool.
After creating that campaign, you can skip the billing option by selecting "set billing later" (not sure the exact tab name).
Even pause that dummy campaign also after creating to avoid wasting money if you add billing in future.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’