AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have spent all morning trying to reactivate my adwords acct with no success.  Please help!

Re: Adwords

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Judy S,

Thanks for your post. Could you be more specific what is the issue with your account? Are you trying to reactive a canceled  account? If so, here are the steps to reactivate it:

1. Sign in to AdWords at http://adwords.google.com with the email address and password you used with your AdWords account. If you can't remember your username or password, click Can't access your account? at the bottom of the sign-in box. Either enter your email address to reset your password or clickForgot your username? to recover your account's email address.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab.
  3. A message box will appear at the top of your account explaining your account's cancelled status.
  4. Click Click here at the bottom of the message box to start the reactivation process.
  5. Enter or update your billing information in your account as prompted. Then, submit the requested payment information to reactivate your account.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Best,

Zee
G+