AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords will not display PLA ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Web address is www.readycharged.co.uk

Adwords is not displaying product listing ads at all. I sent an email to adwords support and received the following response:

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding the approval request. I have looked at the account associated with (account number) and confirmed that there no active ads in this account.

Have a pleasant day ahead. Take care.

Sincerely,

(Name withheld so as not to get the rep into any trouble for incorrectly identifying that there are no ads).

There are active product listing ads on this account - so I don't know why this rep said this..  The ran up to 1st August and then were paused whilst the site as worked on.  Then they were unpaused.  The merchant center has accepted the feed. Can any one suggest what to do?

Re: Adwords will not display PLA ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved: although this is just a PLA campaign, I still had to click on the "Ad" tab, which I must of paused in the past, to activate the campaign again (I thought I just paused the campaign).  Thanks for all your help, and kind regards

Re: Adwords will not display PLA ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Great!! Congrats!!