AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords report or data in Google sheets , maybe google scripts ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i Think what i am trying to do is simple but i just cannot find the way to do this. i am looking and searching all over the internet and cannot find a good solution. 

what i want to do is export the report (csv) file to a google spreadsheet and have it updated daily automatically. 

i know i can download this daily manually but this is not an option for me. 

what i found so far is that Google scripts is a good way to export data because i cannot seem to find a way to export the csv file daily. 

the problem is i can find all sorts of scripts that exports (main campains) but i need it for a shopping product campain. 

the ideal export would be : 

collum 1  : date (by day-month-year) 

collum 2 : item-ID (this is my product sku)

collum 3 : clicks

collum 4 : CTR
Collum 5 : Avg CPC 

Collum 6 : Cost 

can someone help me setup a script that pulls this data from adwords , and updates it daily ? 

thanks in advanced, 

Best Regards Pim 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords report or data in Google sheets , maybe google scripts ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Pim, 

Have you tried using the Google Analytics Sheets Add-On? 

Try looking at the following documentation: https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on 

While I have never used it to pull shopping data there is a good chance it can do this. 

Let me know if it works for you!

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’