AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords remarketing for facebook audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you re-market to facebook audeince through adwords?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords remarketing for facebook audience

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kunal,

Remarketing is an advanced technique of re-targeting the audiences across Google Display Network who have been to your website earlier and doesn't take any action in terms of sign up, sale etc...

Can you clarify more on what you really want to accomplish here?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

I have a lot of traffice coming through facebook to my website. Can I specifically remarket the facebook traffic list through adwords?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kunal P
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kunal,

I would suggest you to read Remarketing using Google Analytics because there is a possibility that you might target referral traffic coming from different traffic sources to your website and show them custom ads so that they take some action on your website.

Read this reference for more details: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Kunal P,

If you want your remarketing ads to show on Facebook, AdWords does not do that. There is another company that handles that. Do a Google search, they come up right away.

If you want your remarketing ad to show on the Display Network when users go to other sites, AdWords remarketing can help, and Pankaj's advice on using Analytics makes it simpler to do.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kunal P,

I would like to share my thoughts on this.I am not sure about this but yes i also start working on it ,its really good idea to target such huge users-

For this we have to post custom tags on Facebook when user clicks on it and lands on website, GA track this visit and make goal corresponding to it and with the help of this we populated new list in GA we can target such customers on display network platform.

Need to fix following things--
1.Create custom tags and put this on Facebook.
2.Track these custom tags In GA and make these visit as an Goal.
3.Populate list on basis this Goal.
4.Run re marketing on these users via Display network.

its really new concept and whether its successful or not.we will able to know only after implementing this thought.

let me know experts thoughts on this.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Sorry to jump in the discussion. It means if any visitor is coming thru SEO or directly coming to our website, he can also be served with our renarketing ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
@ jeewan G -Yes you are right but it is more meaningful if we add only those users that did conversion on website.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Willam s,

You posted:
Need to fix following things--
1.Create custom tags and put this on Facebook.
2.Track these custom tags In GA and make these visit as an Goal.
3.Populate list on basis this Goal.
4.Run re marketing on these users via Display network.

That would work except you can't place custom tags on regular Facebook pages. You can put custom tags on FB application pages. I'm not sure that's what the OP wanted to do.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Petebardo Sir,

I cross check the same and successfully posted on custom url on fb profile page.
Please let me know if i am missing something .