AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords remarketing - Error: No HTTP response detected

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have placed Adwords Remarketing code via the manual on our page www.molo7.cz

According to Google Tag Assistant my Google Analytics tags are just fine, but for remarketing tag it shows Error: No HTTP response detected.

I have no idea, why is this happening. The code is on the bottom of the <body> tag and just copy&paste from Google Analytics page.

Can you please give me any advice? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords remarketing - Error: No HTTP response detected

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am experiencing another view, the remarketing tag is working but you have 2 analytics codes that aren't working because they have been customized, probably by the makers of the CMS that runs this site :

diagnosis-molo.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After few days, it solved itself. Looks like you have to wait 2-3 days for GA servers to process it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
move all js files from header to bottom of the page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

It's happening the same to me.. Do you think that it'll solve itself?

I have to wait few days?

Cheers,

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!