AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords: "Visitors of a Page who also visited another page" search ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

apologies in advance if this is a silly question.

I want to build remarketing lists for search network only (no display network).

What I need is to make lists that targets users that view products and then either do or don't view another key page in a session.

Example:

List 1: User views "pants.html" but NOT "receipt.html"

List 2: User views "pants.html" AND "receipt.html"

If I however configure such list in adwords with the "Visitors of a Page who also visited another page" function, I learn that this function is only available for the display network.

My question for you is therefore:

Is there a way to create remarketing lists with multiple page criteria for the search network ???

It seems as such an obvious and easy thing to do.

Cheers,

prokop

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords: "Visitors of a Page who also visited another page&qu

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi prokop,

It's definitely not a silly question, it's a good one!

You're still able to exclude audiences in a RLSA campaign which means you could target an audience who views pants.html but then exclude an audience who have viewed receipt.html.

If you struggle to find it then let me know and I'll provide some steps and instructions.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Prokop,

I have to agree with Scotty on this. The only way to do this is to negate the list of audience who have visited all the other pages except the page you want. You may have to put in a lot of conditions for creating the list but it should work for you.

As Scotty said, if you are facing issues setting this up, let us know and we can chalk out the steps for you.

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

You can use 2 lists and a custom combinations:

- List 1 for user views "pants.html"
- List 2 for user views "receipt.html"
- Custom combination of list 1 NOT list 2
- Custom combination of list 1 AND list 2