AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords not runing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

Please help,

I did run successfully adwords in the past.

I can not activated my new adwords account keep showing me your adwords not running message and check with a Google team I have passed all possible advised options nothing happened.

Please do advice what would be the next step 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex Z
September 2015

Re: Adwords not runing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there,

I note you state that you can't activate your new account. Why is it a new account? can you not re-use your old account? Google only likes advertisers to have one account (unless it's for different businesses, in which case you should have an MCC (my client centre)), so that might be a part of the problem.

If you can clarify that would help.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Alex and welcome,

Did you check the Billing section of your account and make sure that the information present there is updated one and doesn't need to be modified.

Also, what is the current status of your ads? Approved, eligible or under review?

When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message are you getting?

Also make sure your campaigns have not ended and they are eligible.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex Z
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there,

I note you state that you can't activate your new account. Why is it a new account? can you not re-use your old account? Google only likes advertisers to have one account (unless it's for different businesses, in which case you should have an MCC (my client centre)), so that might be a part of the problem.

If you can clarify that would help.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for looking after the account

I the pass I have Run add for Industrial Rope Access under www.zlatev.co.za Yes I do have the bussiness but is not acctive at this moment. the site will stay for about 2 more years.

I did start a new business under the www.asafari.co.uk and I do try to do my add with my old account. 

You are welcome to search and see that those businesses are under my account and under my address and under the same company and under the same web developer. I did not know about this rule of Google.

Please do advice and your assistance will be appreciated to look at this problem.

You quick response will be very mach appreciated.

Thank you very much and Kind Regards

Alex Zlatev

www.zlatev.co.za

www.asafari.co.uk

+27824414141

Note : I do use zlatevpty@gmail.com and info@zlatev.co.za and alex@zlatev.co.za and asafari.zlatev@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for looking after the account
I the pass I have Run add for Industrial Rope Access under www.zlatev.co.za Yes I do have the bussiness but is not acctive at this moment. the site will stay for about 2 more years.
I did start a new business under the www.asafari.co.uk and I do try to do my add with my old account.
You are welcome to search and see that those businesses are under my account and under my address and under the same company and under the same web developer. I did not know about this rule of Google.
Please do advice and your assistance will be appreciated to look at this problem.

You quick response will be very mach appreciated.
Thank you very much and Kind Regards
Alex Zlatev
www.zlatev.co.za
www.asafari.co.uk
+27824414141
Note : I do use zlatevpty@gmail.com and info@zlatev.co.za and alex@zlatev.co.za and asafari.zlatev@gmail.com