AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords create HTML5 ad with parameters

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to create advertisement for AdWords in HTML5 with form (contains elements such as email, name) and after user fill in form data I need to send these parameters via GET parameters in url. I can add in ad creation (AdWords) url address, but I don't know how to implement parameters? It is possible?

We introduce this functionality in Flash banner via clickTag, but I don't know whether there is some possible solution in HTML5 as well.

Thank you in advance for every advice.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords create HTML5 ad with parameters

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

You can find the technical requirements of creating HTML 5 ads, flash ads and other format details in this Image ads Policy reference: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108

I hope this helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

thank you for response, I saw this article, but it doesn't say anything about URL parameters unfortunately.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Tomas V,

You're using a form to collect the email address and other data. Just set the form method to "GET" to return all that data as "GET" parameters.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Pete,

thank you for suggestion, but if I make form with some inputs and define method as a GET, after I click submit button it will just redirect to defined URL address in advertisement, but without any parameters.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Tomas V,

Sorry that didn't work.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords