AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords campaign not showing up in my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys, so i purchased a campaign for adwords yesterday. today i looked in my account to see how many clicks my video had received, and it said i had no campaigns in progress. at the top of the screen it said i had 2 campaigns that were ending soon but there were no campaigns displayed ANYWHERE. I looked in my billing and it said i had 9.11 remaining on my balance and that 4 clicks had taken place, yet there was no campaign to be seen anywhere. Can someone please help me out? I tried making a second one and that one has disappeared aswell.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords campaign not showing up in my account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi melrae22,

Have a look on just under your campaigns tab, you shoud see a drop down box. Does it say "All enabled campaigns"?

If so, just change that to "All" and let me know if your campaigns re-appear. If they have ended and you are on the enabled view, you wouldn't see them so this might fix your issue.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had the same problem, and in my case it was becausein the left side it was selected "all online campaigns"  and i had a video campain, if so  look in the left bottom  and click "all video campaigns".

Hope that helps everyone with the same problem

VerbiF

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi melrae22,

Have a look on just under your campaigns tab, you shoud see a drop down box. Does it say "All enabled campaigns"?

If so, just change that to "All" and let me know if your campaigns re-appear. If they have ended and you are on the enabled view, you wouldn't see them so this might fix your issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had the same issue.. have enabled all campaigns, but shows no record of payment or anything..

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had the same problem, and in my case it was becausein the left side it was selected "all online campaigns"  and i had a video campain, if so  look in the left bottom  and click "all video campaigns".

Hope that helps everyone with the same problem

VerbiF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much i was freaking out i couldn't see my Campaign because i was under online not video your a life saver!