AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Social Extension Approved, But Now Showing in Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my Google+ Company Page linked to my Adwords Account and Approved. We have more than +270. So we have met all the requirements for this to appear in Adwords, but our Google+ followers information is not showing up in our Adwords Ads Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Social Extension Approved, But Now Showing in Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Fulfilling the eligibility is fine, but I think it's not that always you can see your Social extensions with your ad. 

Did you actually check the segment +1 annotations to see if it's actually working or not. 

Also, you need to make sure you are adhering to advertising policies related to social interaction, standard advertising. I would encourage you to read this help center reference for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722132?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm testing my Ads on the Adwords Ad Preview Page https://adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview
And none of them are showing up with the Social Extension...
I checked the +1 annotations and there is no data

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Eugenio,

Sometimes it has to do with the Quality Score of your keywords. Is it high? Have you tried to see if one adgroup with keywords of quality score 10/10 is showing its ads with social extension?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my adgroup has keywords from 6/10 to 10/10 quality score and the Google Plus info is not showing, y have segmented my campaign using the "+1 Anotations" and there is no data there so it is not working