AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Scripts - Error

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Problem with the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/130XKTD5wuAPYh8HYqSrqA2U2tUCkbDlAPQdFWp9TokU/edit#gid=0 Exception: Document 130XKTD5wuAPYh8HYqSrqA2U2tUCkbDlAPQdFWp9TokU is missing (perhaps it was deleted?) (line 80)

Some issue i am facing when i am trying to write the script given by <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> (Twitter handle )

Can some help me out with this.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove contact information. This is done to protect privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Scripts - Error

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jeewan,

Is that Spreadsheet URL a URL that you manually imputed and not copied from the script?

Re: Adwords Scripts - Error

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

HI @Jeewan G as @Clynton M has suggested, the most likely issue is that this URL is pointing to a spreadsheet owned by the original script poster (which may have been deleted since the post was made).  You should always use your own spreadsheets from Drive when using Scripts, getting their sharing URL from your own Drive details.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits