AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Script - Email Invoices / Payment Reciepts to Client?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Does anyone know if there is a script that exists to email Receipts to Clients each month? I have a couple clients who would like to have a PDF of emailed to them at the completion of each month. Other CPC platforms do this but for some reason, this is not a feature available from Google Adwords. 

I am not sure why Google is unable to email them... as mentioned in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0DoK6SMDI

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kita E,

I have not seen one. However, what you can do is to add them as a billing contacts, which will send them the same billing info as you via email.

Open AdWords.

Click on Gear Icon.

Click Billing. 

Click on Billing Profile and at the bottom enter their email and click save.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Thank you @James_Clemens

Unfortunately, This only works if you are paying through invoicing and not credit card. Our clients do have access to their AdWords accounts but they find it confusing to navigate and would prefer to receive a PDF emails like some of the other PPC send out. I had hoped with all the recent changes in Adwords that this would be addressed, however, 3 years later, it still doesn't look like there is a solution to this issue. https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Billing/auto-generated-billing-invoice-sent-to-my-email-in...

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kita,

Same problem here. It's not available through API too. It's a nightmare for agencies.

Feel free to retweet my last request for this to Google : https://twitter.com/bastien31/status/926085233312718849

Maybe if there is plenty of people complaining (there is already a lot on forums), they will move forward.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Definetly frustrating when all other platforms make this simple. Thanks for the link. 

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

This is not possible. We tried couple of times to create something like this by a script using the API. Simply it wont allow us to do so. I think as an agency manager I totally agree with this request.