AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Script (Daily Budget) not working for Video campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I am using Flexible budgets - Manager account script available under library to adjust my campaign daily budget dynamically but this is not working for Video campaigns and the result field shows 'unknown campaign'. This is working great for all other campaign types. 

Can somebody please help me understand the error and the solution?

Thanks,

Kundan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kundan
May 2016

Re: Adwords Script (Daily Budget) not working for Video campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kundan there is no solution at the moment, I'm afraid.  AdWords for Video Campaigns are not "visible" to scripts at the time of writing and will be filtered out of all scripts selecting Campaigns.

You'll have to manage their budgets manually, and adjust your overall budget for the script to reflect their monthly spend.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kundan
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kundan there is no solution at the moment, I'm afraid.  AdWords for Video Campaigns are not "visible" to scripts at the time of writing and will be filtered out of all scripts selecting Campaigns.

You'll have to manage their budgets manually, and adjust your overall budget for the script to reflect their monthly spend.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Jon. I will follow your suggestion.