AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Remarketing list?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

I just want to know how we can filter remarketing list size. How we can filter the audience according to page. Can we target all the people who actually visit on home page. So team please tell me what is the best practice how we can approach all visitor according to the service.

Thanks &Regard,

Rishi Acharya 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Re: Adwords Remarketing list?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Rishi,

By placing the remarketing code on all pages, you can allow AdWords to track visitors under a main list. However, if you'd like to pull specific users into a separate list (purchasing a particular product for instance), you can create rule based lists. There are options like 'visitors of a page who did not visit another page' which you can make use of. More about rule based remarketing lists here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Rishi,

By placing the remarketing code on all pages, you can allow AdWords to track visitors under a main list. However, if you'd like to pull specific users into a separate list (purchasing a particular product for instance), you can create rule based lists. There are options like 'visitors of a page who did not visit another page' which you can make use of. More about rule based remarketing lists here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sumanth,

Thank you for the quick reply.