AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Re-marketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know if this is the right category to ask this question. I just wanna know if re-marketing only works for old adwords account that has data history? Or I can create re-marketing campaign to new adwords account and the adwords account will base the traffic data on my google analytics?

Because from what I understand re-marketing will base the traffic on visitors history.

I hope I can get feedback from this. Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Re-marketing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Chco;

You are partly correct,

In order to set "re-marketing" you need a visitors list. But, this one can "be built" along time, in old, and in new accounts/ campaigns - as well.

Read more on re-marketing in the following "clear and simple" WIKI article by Kim

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Adwords Re-marketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any account old or new. I think you have to wait for the list to populate before it begins to get traffic to the ad group you set it to.