AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Proposal Tool

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Good afternoon - 

Looking for what used to be called the Adwords Proposal Tool. We have a new client looking for a proposal (which our rep used to aid in preparing) but since we no longer have a dedicated rep, we are left floundering to find something.

Anyone have any ideas on a "pretty tool" we could use?

Thanks in advance.

Angela M.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Proposal Tool

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Angela M,

As a fellow Badged Google Partner, I do understand you need. The AdWords Proposal Tool is no longer offered, as you know, so we are left with the info provided in the Google Partners Portal (Insights) and third party tools like this Google Search reveals. If you look down the listings, there are 3-4 that mimic what the AdWords Tool did. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Adwords Proposal Tool

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Thanks James -

I have seen those as well, but I guess I will have to wing it.

Just thought someone might have another idea.

Appreciate the reply.

Angela

Adwords Proposal Tool

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Angela M,

You are welcome.

May I ask why you added all of your personal contact info, website, and Follow Us to your reply? This breaks the community guidelines and makes your request for help look like a cloaked reason to spam the community. 

Kind Regards,

James

Adwords Proposal Tool

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

My apologies James - 

It was not my intention to cloak or spam. I simply opened your answer in my email and hit reply. Thus my automated signature was included.

I have edited my post to conform & thank you for your help.

Best regards,