AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Mobile targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have recently changed from the legacy account to the new Google Adwords account. The main purpose for my Adwords account is to target mobile devices, iPads to be more specific. In the legacy interface there was an option to specify iOS and, I think iPads more specifically.

As of now I am targeting desktops as well as mobile, however this is a rather archaic and unrefined targeting preference. Is there any functionality that I can use in the new Adwords system to set up adds only for searches initiated from iPads?

Many thanks for you replies in advance,

Cordially yours,

Robert

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Mobile targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bump, any takers.

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Robert and welcome to the forum.  Unfortunately Enhanced Campaigns remove the ability to target by device/OS for Search campaigns, although the capability does still exist for "Display Network Only" Campaigns (and yes, this includes the ability to target iPads specifically).

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there,

I would advice you to revisit this community a few times a week, there are several discussions about this specific topic. I am having the same issue as yourself but then for mobile only. I would also advice you to visit the hangout sessions Google has organized. More information about this can be found below

Google Plus Hangout