AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Limits and API Capabilities?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone,

I'm beginning to plan for a future version of an application we developed, and am reaching out to the community with some technical questions re: limitations and capabilities with Adwords Ads API:

1. Can a company/application like ours have multiple accounts? i.e. Account 1, Account 2? If yes, are there any limits to the number of accounts?

2. May a company/application create accounts via the API?

3. May a company/application create accounts for his own clients? i.e. Our company/application creates accounts for Brand A, Brand B, Brand C etc (where each brand's account is managed by our company/application?). These brands wouldn't be property of the application, but rather separately-owned companies.
Thanks!

Michal
1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Limits and API Capabilities?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Michal,

I think these questions are best suited for the experts over on the AdWords API forum.

As far as the relationship between manager accounts and client accounts, we do allow account managers / agencies to create accounts for their clients. However, it is best practice to ensure that clients have access to the data in their accounts for transparency.

Cassie