AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords IP exclusion at account level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to exclude my office IP address and competitor's from all my accounts and campaigns. I've found the option at single campaign level, but i was wondering if it's possible to exclude IP at Account level or to quickly copy the exclusion settings on other campaigns

thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords IP exclusion at account level

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, it must be done at the campaign level.

Best,
Amy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amy,

Do you know how to most efficiently exclude IP adresses on more than 10 accounts and 100s of campaigns?

BR
Frans

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google, we've been waiting for this for years (there was a 2012 thread about it that was recently closed). There are a lot of other possible bulk and account level operations, it makes it really tough when you have hundreds of campaigns, office, competitor, and home IPs that you need to exclude. It hurts the CTR and you end up paying for clicks that won't convert because they are from your employees or competitors.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.