AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords G+ page review extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Does anyone know if it is still possible for for the review count extension from G+ page show up with your Adwords ad?

Because I know that they removed the follower count extension in december (can't find the post anymore) but I want to know if this still is active. Or only reviews from 3 party sites is available now

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: Adwords G+ page review extension

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

@Davis S

It actually is still available, but has always been part of the location extension. It's not it's own, and not related to the 3rd party review extension you and Scotty mentioned.

I will admit I don't see them often as often as I used to, but they still appear.  Here is one for a query I just did for plumbers. All you can do is make sure location extensions are enabled. From there it's up to Adwords whether it shows or not.
reviewstars.gif

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dāvis S,

As you mentioned, we're limited to third party reviews via Review Extensions now. You could still utilise callout and / or sitelink extensions to highlight this feedback on your business however.

There's a full list of all ad extensions here.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

@Davis S

It actually is still available, but has always been part of the location extension. It's not it's own, and not related to the 3rd party review extension you and Scotty mentioned.

I will admit I don't see them often as often as I used to, but they still appear.  Here is one for a query I just did for plumbers. All you can do is make sure location extensions are enabled. From there it's up to Adwords whether it shows or not.
reviewstars.gif