AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor

Jam
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Jam
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I add bulk new ads on an existing campaign? I tried an excel sheet with all the columns needed (campaign, adgroup, headline, descriptions, display url and final url) but when I select add multiple changes under Ads, it just adds all ads to each adgroup. Help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Editor

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
There's a pair of radio buttons at the top left, saying something like (paraphrasing from memory): "Use selected campaigns and ad groups" vs "My data includes destination information." You want this last option.

Re: Adwords Editor

Jam
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Jam
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there, Thanks for your response. To provide you with more details, this is an ecommerce liquor online store, they are migrating into big commerce and the adwords campaigns are paused at the moment. I need to finish the final url update of each Ads/Products but with the same title, description and display url. I wanted to copy all ads and then just update its final url but it just allows to post all ads on each ad group. I can do this manually, like going through each ad group and add Ads but it will take me days or weeks as this is a big liquor online store, they have everything.