AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor: Edit Multiple Ad Copy on Every Campaign at Once

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google People Smiley Happy

I have 5 AdWord campaigns that display ads for the same service but in different locations. I've organized the account as such: Location (campaign) > Service (ad group) > Keyword (keyword) > Ad Copy (ad).

I'm trying to change the ad copy of each service and then copy and paste that over to each location (campaign). Also if I could do that without having to change to location title, just the description, and the ad title that would be great! Same a lot of time!

Thanks for your help guys and if anything is confusing let me know,

Josh

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

If you download AdWords Editor, you can easily copy and paste ad groups, ads or just ad descriptions lines and then just push them to your account.  Works a lot like a Word doc.  If you do it the way you are describing, it is cumbersome and you end up with tons of deleted ads in your account which just makes it messy over a long period of time. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Josh M
August

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

There is also a Find/Replace function, which you could use if you duplicate the ad group, then you just select the new one "select all" then use the find/replace for the location.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok I'll play around with it and see how it works. Thanks for your input!