AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor Bulk Sheet Scheduling

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I was wondering if there was any plans to include a feature in editor that would enable an advertiser to schedule bulk sheet uploads.  I need to do this regularly for my account in order to activate/pause ads and keywords, bid changes etc.  I know you can do this with labels in the interface although it doesn't actually pause/activate bang on the time that is set.  Usually within the hour. For most of the time this is ok, although as i receive a lot of traffic for these events it is important for the correct ad copy/terms to be active at these times.  

Cheers

Dave

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Editor Bulk Sheet Scheduling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dave
While I can't say for certain, I can say with confidence. I highly doubt that this feature is Google's radar right now. This is the first time I've seen it being requested. With the introduction of automated rules and AdWords scripts, pretty much everything is covered there.

Have you tried using scripts? They've been pretty accurate for me.