AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor 11 View. Is This Possible??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just updated to version 11 of the editor and it looks great. Does anyone know if there is a way of viewing only live campaigns within the editor window? Since restructuring a large account I have a huge number of paused and campaigns and I only want to focus on what is live.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel A
September 2015

Re: Adwords Editor 11 View. Is This Possible??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan, it certainly is possible.

Click on "Campaigns" in the element selector pane so you can see all the Campaigns listed.  Then, at the top of the screen you'll see a search bar; click on the magnifying glass on the left-hand side of this bar and a drop-down menu will appear.  At the top of this is the "Search builder".  Click on the left-hand box and choose "Campaign", then "Campaign status".  Leave (or set) the middle box as "is any", then in the right-hand box choose "Active".  Click the big magnifying glass next to this and you're done!

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel A
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan, it certainly is possible.

Click on "Campaigns" in the element selector pane so you can see all the Campaigns listed.  Then, at the top of the screen you'll see a search bar; click on the magnifying glass on the left-hand side of this bar and a drop-down menu will appear.  At the top of this is the "Search builder".  Click on the left-hand box and choose "Campaign", then "Campaign status".  Leave (or set) the middle box as "is any", then in the right-hand box choose "Active".  Click the big magnifying glass next to this and you're done!

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Jon.