AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor 11 Get recent changes -> Campaigns I select BUG

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Say I have unposted AD changes only in Campaign1. I then go to Get recent changes > Campaigns I select and accidentally forget to select Campaign1 in the list that contains unposted ads.  Adwords Editor 11 does not warn me that I'm about to lose unposted changes in Campaign1.

However, if Campaign1 unposted change is say a location like a zip code and I go to Get recent changes > Campaigns I select and unselect Campaign1 and OK, I DO get a warning:

"If you continue, you'll lose unposted changes in the following campaigns:

Campaign1

Continue anyway?"

Adwords Editor team, I recommend you display a warning ANYTIME a user "unsubscribes" from campaigns that contain 1 or more unposted changes.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Editor 11 Get recent changes -> Campaigns I select BUG

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I have escalated your request so that it can be shared with the AdWords Editor team.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
It's a bug. Thanks for reporting. Editor is in fact supposed to warn whenever there are any changes under the campaign.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Thanks for jumping on this one, @AdWordsEng-Igor !

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*