AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor 10.2.1 error - bold campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is anybody else seeing campaigns as bold, as if you have changes to post, in Editor 10.2.1 after you have accepted recent changes?

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Editor 10.2.1 error - bold campaigns

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
The problem with INTERNAL_API_ERROR should be resolved now. You should be able to download your accounts without errors.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I can confirm. Yes, I have been seeing this and have no clue what it means...between all my opening, closing and syncing, they usually revert back to normal.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I am unable to download / get recent changes for the all at once for my active campaigns there is some "Internal_API_ERROR" I did report to the support and as per there instructions reinstall the fresh copy of my tool but still not able to get the recent changes for all my campaigns in bulk.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am seeing this also. I'm concerned that all my changes are not getting posted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cat Tongue

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
The problem with INTERNAL_API_ERROR should be resolved now. You should be able to download your accounts without errors.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Good job G! team it took some time but the job done at the end.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am still seeing it.

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

Thanks,  AdWordsEng-Igor!

Everyone, I think you have to remove the account from your Editor, then download it again, for the bold to disappear. That's the only thing that worked for me. Unfortunately, if you use the commenting feature, you'll lose all of your comments.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee
Normally, a campaign or ad group name would appear in bold font in the account tree when there are unposted changes to this campaign or ad group, or any of its children.

You seem to be saying that you can get into a state where there are no unposted changes at all, but a campaign name is nevertheless shown in bold. This is not supposed to happen; if it does happen, it's likely a bug. I have never seen that myself though.

If anyone could show a sequence of steps that reliably gets Editor into this state, that would be immensely helpful.