AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor 10.0.1 and New Sitelink Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've created lots of Ad Group-level sitelink extensions for a client, and they don't appear to have downloaded to my Editor (using "Get Recent Changes" (I see my old campaign-level sitelinks there). Now I'm afraid I will lose these sitelinks the first time I upload any account changes from Editor to Adwords.

Does anybody know more on this subject?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark L
September 2015

Re: Adwords Editor 10.0.1 and New Sitelink Extensions

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

At this time, Editor doesn't support new (what the web interface calls "Upgraded") sitelinks, but only the old ("not upgraded") ones.

Editor (up to v10.0.1, the latest version at the time of writing) doesn't touch the "upgraded" sitelinks in any way, shape or form. It neither helps nor hinders you in managing them. It would not create, modify, or delete any of them under any cirsumstances.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark L
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

At this time, Editor doesn't support new (what the web interface calls "Upgraded") sitelinks, but only the old ("not upgraded") ones.

Editor (up to v10.0.1, the latest version at the time of writing) doesn't touch the "upgraded" sitelinks in any way, shape or form. It neither helps nor hinders you in managing them. It would not create, modify, or delete any of them under any cirsumstances.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you know when Adwords Editor will support Upgraded Sitelinks?