AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Developers API developer token

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To access adwords api you have to have developers token.

To create developers token you have to have a MCC account.

So i have created the MCC account and requested the api access.

And then i have linked all my adwords accounts.

Well my mistake. I should first linked my accounts and then requested the api access. Because (after i linked the accounts) google has send me an email:

"According to our records, your MCC account does not appear to have much history with AdWords. Please keep in mind that the AdWords API is designed for companies that have a large number of campaigns to manage.  If you recently created a new MCC and linked your existing accounts, you may disregard this notice

So i have opened the form and started to fill it up, and found that basically the form asks me everything because it assumes that i dont have linked accounts.

I abounded the form.  I dont want my request to be in some limbo state ( i have read online that some people wait for months). So my question is. Will google see that my accounts are now linked. Do i have to resubmit the request i dont want to wait months.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dani B
September 2015

Re: Adwords Developers API developer token

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The best would be to post this question to our colleagues on the API forum;
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dani B
September 2015

Re: Adwords Developers API developer token

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The best would be to post this question to our colleagues on the API forum;
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’