AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Certification Exam Questions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Im planning to do the Adwords certification exam soon and i was wondering which type of questions would be mentioned.

For example: I'm reading about Dynamic Search Ads now: Could the exam also consist of questions that ask about how exactly to set up a Dynamic Search Ads campaign? Or is it enough to know what these kind of ads are used for?

Thanks,

Steven

Re: Adwords Certification Exam Questions

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your post.

In terms of the questions I'd say the vast majority are common sense to do with AdWords. If you've used AdWords on any sort of a regular basis you won't have trouble passing it. There isn't a huge amount of theory, large amounts are in practical questions and a few calculations.

I don't recall anything on dynamic search ads being in there, and I'd be surprised if there was because this feature was released as a beta in late 2011, so it's not really common knowledge I don't think.

I would suggest using the learning centre thoroughly as a last recap, but really it has to come from your experience and common sense.

One thing I recall is a large portion of questions being on the display network, so be sure to read up on that.

Anyway, obviously I can't tell you too much about the exam otherwise it defeats the purpose.

good luck and I hope this helps!

p.s. I assume you're talking about the funamentals exam first, right??

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for the answer Jack!

Well I'm planning on doing the fundamentals, display and search one..

I've been working with Adwords for over a year now.. so not really worried about the fundamentals but wasn't sure what to expect from the advanced ones..

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

If you've been doing it hands on for a year you will be fine :-)

I had a junior colleague who took the exam with only 9 months experience from scratch and got 98% in fundamentals!

Good luck

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+