AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Campaign Groups

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

While monitoring an account Today I noticed one new feature in Adwords Dashboard -  Campaign Group. It seems like we can segregate the campaign with the different performance metrics like clicks conversion etc. Can anybody help me with the details?campaign group 1.pngcampaign 2.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
August 2016

Re: Adwords Campaign Groups

JD Google Employee
Google Employee
# 2
JD Google Employee
Google Employee
That's correct. give it a try (it won't affect your campaign performance)! Campaign Groups allows you to bundle together one or more campaigns into a virtual group so you can see aggregate stats for just the group. Then you can also define Performance Targets for that group. By sharing your targets, we can then provide you reports on how you are tracking to that performance and whether we think you are on track to meet the target(s). --Jon

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks Jon, that sounds promising and logical.

Actually we thought it was something like that, just arriving. Is there any official announcement (AdWords Help, Inside AdWords etc) or detailed documentation on Campaign Groups?

JD Google Employee
Google Employee
# 4
JD Google Employee
Google Employee
This is a beta test. Hence the lack of an announcement.

JD Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
JD Google Employee
Google Employee
That said, please let us know what you think!