AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi friends 

I am new to this adwords can u please help me any one how to use this adword....

Thanks,

Jaga

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adword

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Jaga,

Adwords in itself is complicated yet very interesting advertising platform. You need to need have a thorough understanding of what it is and how it actually works. So before you start reading all about Adwords, you need to have all the goals clear in your mind, whether you want to attract more users, capture more leads, sign ups, sell as many products as you can or just the branding all across the network.

As a beginner you can start with Adwords Wiki which you can find on top comprising of topics ranging from basics to advanced level. Read through different articles and get your basics right for the first step. Then think whether Adwords is the right place for you or not and then jump into the well where lots of advertisers are already competing against each other Smiley Happy Feel free to post any questions pertaining to Adwords and the Community will be more than happy to address it.

Best of Luck and Happy Reading!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Adwords for beginners

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Jaga,

In addition to the "Wiki " - an excellent reading sources offered by Pankaj; I would like to offer a video tutorial - available, free of charge, at "learn with Google" . If you are a beginner, start here

Good luck; come back and keep us posted with your progress.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Jaga,

Adwords in itself is complicated yet very interesting advertising platform. You need to need have a thorough understanding of what it is and how it actually works. So before you start reading all about Adwords, you need to have all the goals clear in your mind, whether you want to attract more users, capture more leads, sign ups, sell as many products as you can or just the branding all across the network.

As a beginner you can start with Adwords Wiki which you can find on top comprising of topics ranging from basics to advanced level. Read through different articles and get your basics right for the first step. Then think whether Adwords is the right place for you or not and then jump into the well where lots of advertisers are already competing against each other Smiley Happy Feel free to post any questions pertaining to Adwords and the Community will be more than happy to address it.

Best of Luck and Happy Reading!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Jaga,

In addition to the "Wiki " - an excellent reading sources offered by Pankaj; I would like to offer a video tutorial - available, free of charge, at "learn with Google" . If you are a beginner, start here

Good luck; come back and keep us posted with your progress.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaga,

Welcome to our AdWords Community!

You might be able interested in reading an article published by Jon, the Top Contributor: Where to Start (I) - Before you begin.

Please come back if you have any other questions. We are happy to help!

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i  new join adwords, and i have question?

i can not create MMC Acc from already exists Google Adwords account?

Re: MCC account

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Welcome olalavui;

No. You will need to a different account for your MCC. MCC is an "umbrella account " - You link all other AdWords accounts into a MCC account.

Re: MCC account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks you!