AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Schedule

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Due to this post adword schedule time change I working follow from this suggestion, But they still not stable because I already changed setting from Optimize for conversion to Optimize for click and also Delivery Method. Because another campaign the time doesn't changing. Anyway after that's day every thing change back to the same as before I don't know why ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword Schedule

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mrx A,

I did go through your earlier post and have read the excellent suggestions provided by the experts.

Please know that, the Ad scheduling feature is a campaign level feature. So if you apply the Ad Scheduling to one campaign, it does not work with other campaigns. By this I mean, if you want all campaigns to use the same Ad Scheduling, then you have to schedule every campaign one by one.

Note, Ad scheduling always works with the Account Time Zone, so if you target any country whose time zone is different from the account time zone, then you have to counter calculate the time and schedule your ads.

Hope this will answer your query.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Mrx,

I agree with Prashanth on this, Scheduling is a campaign level adjustment that you can make. Can you check that you have scheduled individual campaigns depending on their time zone ( if you are targeting different locations in separate campaigns)?

While scheduling your ads, you need to ensure you are doing it as per the right time zone i.e. the targeted locations time zone and not the account time zone.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Question how can i know target location time zone, If we need to set schedule by individual campaign and need to match with the target location time zone ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mrx A,

See, if my account time zone is India, and I wish to target USA, then the Ad Schedule must be used to schedule my ads to run in the night so that my ads would appear in the morning in my targeted country i.e. USA.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Mrx,

Imagine this scenario. You created an account with Rupee Billing details and chose the time zone for the account as IST (Indian Standard Time). Now, you wish to run campaigns targeting the US, Aus-NZ & UK (for example).

Now initially when you start your campaigns, you will see very recent activity in your UK campaign as the time difference between UK and India is approx 4-5 hours. While, your US & Aus-NZ campaigns may not record much traffic till the end of day for you. This is as you already must know is because of the time difference.

Now to schedule your ads, you will pull a 'Hour of the Day' or a 'Day of the Week' report or a combination of the two to understand the hours of the day you should concentrate on. When you will look at the 'Hour of the day' report, it will show you hour based traffic and performance stats which will be based on your account time zone i.e. IST.

Now if we were to schedule ads for the UK campaign, you will find that the report says you start getting a good amount of traffic maybe after 1 PM IST which is early morning approx 8-9 AM in UK, which makes sense.

Now if you wish to target these hours of 8 - 9 AM in UK, you need to schedule your ads as per IST hours i.e. you will set higher bids for the hours of 1 to 2 PM IST.

Hope this helps you understand scheduling according to different time zones.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
OK, If my ad need to run in Thailand but account time zone is USA, I have to setting time follow USA time zone right ? Another question I compare with another account they have same time zone with the account I have problem right now. I already setting campaign setting same like that's account and also time schedule, But that's account they are not change the all the time.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Hi Mrx,

Yes, you understood us perfectly.

Now for your latest questions, I am sorry but I didn't understand you exactly, correct me if I am wrong here but are you trying to say that the second account has the same time zone as the targeted location (example - Target Location is US and the account also runs on US time zone) ? And you have scheduled your ads but you are still facing problems with the performance of the account?

If yes, I suggest you check which US time zone you are targeting and the time zone your AdWords account is set to. As you must already know, US is divided in a few time zones like Central, Eastern, Mountain, Atlantic Time zone. If you are scheduling your ads as per the wrong time zone, you could be targeting the wrong time zones altogether.

Do let us know if you this helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I have 2 account are already set by Pacific Time Zone, USA / LA. And for second question I compare with another account that's already setting with same time. And both account are focusing only Thailand target location. But one of both have a problem and another one haven't. So I changed the campaign setting same with the account not have a problem because i think might be come from that and they used Pacific Time Zone USA / LA.

SO why another one not change time for 4 week. and one always change every days.