AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Custom Alert Alternative ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Now there is no option to create customer alert in Adword( I am not seeing option to create it anymore). We may create automatic Rules or alerts in Analytic.

So,

How can I create alert of changing in Keyword CTR, Avg. position, CPC etc. Is it possible to create these alert in Analytics.

Any other way to get these alerts.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Announcement: Custom alerts will sunset on June 30, 2012

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello anil225

From Google's announcement:

• When we first created custom alerts, we wanted to provide advertisers with a way to be notified when certain behaviors or changes occurred in their AdWords account. Over time, we observed that most advertisers wanted to take action when such triggers occurred within their accounts. Many of these actions can now be done by creating automated rules a tool within AdWords that enables you to schedule automatic changes to specific parts of your account based on the criteria that you specify.

http://adwords.blogspot.co.il/2012/05/announcement-custom-alerts-will-sunset.html

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello anil225

From Google's announcement:

• When we first created custom alerts, we wanted to provide advertisers with a way to be notified when certain behaviors or changes occurred in their AdWords account. Over time, we observed that most advertisers wanted to take action when such triggers occurred within their accounts. Many of these actions can now be done by creating automated rules a tool within AdWords that enables you to schedule automatic changes to specific parts of your account based on the criteria that you specify.

http://adwords.blogspot.co.il/2012/05/announcement-custom-alerts-will-sunset.html

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for reply. But can I know if there is any changing and I wish to change it manually?