AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi... I've added $200 dollars to our account, $100 each for two campaigns. How can I be certain the ads are running? One is a video campaign for which I extended the end date to Nov 6... the other is a adword campaign pointing people to a political website.The red banner atop the page keeps telling the campaigns aren't running... and yet I've just added money. Any answers out there?

Thanks, Bill

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adword Account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bill, 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

One thing I would recommend to try and check if your ads are running or not is to use the Ad Preview Tool in your account. I'd also try and look at your statistics on the Keywords tab to check how many clicks and impressions you are getting, if any at all. 

If you're still stuck after that, feel free to post again and the Community will try and help you out!

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adword Account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bill, 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

One thing I would recommend to try and check if your ads are running or not is to use the Ad Preview Tool in your account. I'd also try and look at your statistics on the Keywords tab to check how many clicks and impressions you are getting, if any at all. 

If you're still stuck after that, feel free to post again and the Community will try and help you out!

A.