AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising on Smart Phones and Tablets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can anyone help?  I have a very successful ad campaign running on the computers side of AdWords. I show top on nearly all of my campaigns but no matter what I try I cannot seem to show anywhere when it comes to advertising on smart phones and tablets.  I have tried all sorts of parameters and keywords and budgets etc.  My quality score shows fine but I can’t ever break onto the front page.  I would love to know what I’m doing wrong, if anyone out there is suffering the plight or has cracked the conundrum I’d love to hear from them.

Kind regard

Dougie

3 Expert replyverified_user

Advertising on Smart Phones and Tablets

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

dougi251;

Do you have a web page designed for mobile?

What are your QS on the mobile campaign?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Hello Dougie,   Can we know to which country you are targ...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Dougie,

Can we know to which country you are targeting mobile ads, still mobile ad camapign is not avaiable to all countries. I'll suggest you to use the ad preview tool to know what's the problem with your ads. For this go to ad preview tool and then type the keyword and select the location and then in devices section select Mobile device with full browser (e.g., iPhone) and then click on preview. After doing this you can check the status of your ads.

Hope this will help,

Dinesh
My Blog

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. Yes my website is design...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes my website is designed for mobiles and my QS is between 9/10 and 10/10. It's completely baffling. I have managed to get impressions on an other campaign but when I copy the settings across - nothing!! Any ideas?

Doigie

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes my website is designed f...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for getting in touch. Yes my website is designed for mobiles and my QS is between 9/10 and 10/10. It's completely baffling. I have managed to get impressions on an other campaign but when I copy the settings across - nothing!! Any ideas?

Dougie - How do you know you are not being served on mobi...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Dougie - How do you know you are not being served on mobile or tablets?  Are you using the preview tool or viewing segmented data in your adwords user interface?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Hi Kim I use the preview tool, I have done adsearches on...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kim

I use the preview tool, I have done adsearches on my smart phone and the Adwords interface data also backs it up.

Regards

Dougie

Hi Dinesh, I am doing this in the South of England. I ini...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dinesh,

I am doing this in the South of England. I initially had a QS of 9/10 - 10/10 but that has dropped to 6/10 today. That said I was not showing anyway. I can get higher placing on all my competitors with he normal ad search but am getting nowhere on mobiles and tablets.

Regards

Dougie

Hi Dougie, what does Google Analytics say about your orga...

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Dougie, what does Google Analytics say about your organic visitors via mobile devices?  Could it be simply that you're not getting that many visits from these devices at all?

Can I just confirm you're getting ZERO impressions from a mobile targeted campaign?  Or is it just low?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits