AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising in Swedish language !!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i am living in Sweden and want to advertise our company on Adwords but our company has a global website http://www.spiralclick.com , i want to advertise it in Swedish language so that customer with Swedish keywords can access it though our website is only in English. can i do it ? thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertising in Swedish language !!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes - you can do this. Google doesn't really care which language the destination site is in.

If this were any other language then I would probably also recommend that you develop at least a landing page in the target language (which would still be a good idea) if not an entire version of the site, but my experience with Swedish friends is that the level of English is excellent and I am sure they are more than happy to surf in English.

What you are likely to find is that the Quality Scores of your keywords will not hit their full potential since they are not going to be found on the site. This would be another reason to develop at the very least a landing page with your core content summarized.