AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads won't run...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get this message at the top of my adwords page:

None of your ads are running. Can we help? 

See less
We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.
I look at all my ads and they are indeed active, but they won't show.
Can someone please help me out as to what the problem is?
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads won't run...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Check through each level for paused - Campaigns, AdGroups, Ads, Keywords.  It may be that you look at the campaign level and everything is active but the adgroups under the campaigns are paused, same with ads and keywords.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Did you, by any chance, set an end date to your campaigns? If you have, that may be the reason. Select "All online campaigns" on the left and click the Settings tab, then look for the "Campaign end date column". What does it read?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I looked through everything, it's all green. The status says Eligible for everything but the main ad says Approved.

Start date says Feb. 20 2012, and the end date says None.

Hope this helps

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Did you check both at campaign AND at ad group level? Ads won't show if at least one is paused.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep, checked everything and it's all saying enabled.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Check your billing info.  Usuaslly if there is something wrong with your billing info the messaging will specifically mention billing info but check anyway.

After that you may just want to call into support and see if they can get you more info - see the contact adwords link in the upper right corner.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just checked this and I had to update it to a CC. I have a $45 pre-paid credit that shows on the billing page, but it says that it has been exhausted in a account alert.

Do I have to add money even to use the pre-paid credit?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Oh by the credit do you mean you used a promotional code?  If the answer is yes then you also need to fund it with a card but Google will deduct advertising costs from that promo code first.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I used a promo code that I got from Google in the mail.

So in-order for me to use that credit, I need to add my own funds first?