AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads stopped running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads ran for two days and now have stopped running. I still have $80.00 in my account. Does anyone know why and how I can fix it??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads stopped running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mobile_Marketer;

When you hover with the mouse on the ad status -   what message do you get?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says aproved but when I hover the mouse over it it says "ads showing now, no". My ad ran for 2 days then I paused it over night and the next morning I resumed it and got the message "ads not running"??

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

You are saying Ad showing status is NO... But can you plz tell us what the reason?? 

Is there any any warning message you are getting when you hover your mouse on Keywords/Adcopies Status? 

If your ad isn't showing for certain users, or if it's not showing at all, it could be because of your ad's approval status.

Some approval statuses, like Approved (adult) or Approved (limited), mean that your ad can only show for certain users. Other approval statuses, like Disapproved or Site suspended, mean that your ad can't show at all right now.

Kindly check your ads by using Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool.

Please give us more insights?

Thanks
Anchal

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Mobile_Marketer,

Please hover your mouse over the bubble speech icon next to your keywords. Google will tell you reason why your ads are stop running. Follow these reasons, we can resolve your problem

You can also check your target setting ( Language, location, devices...), your ads copies to be sure you're following Google's AdWords policies...

Gud luck !