AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads places

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello eveybody. I am new here and I have a very importnat question at leastfor me. 

1- Can I create a ad where the website to forwardthis ad is a landing page or sale page?

2- Is manadatory have a website to run ad from google adwords?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ask2DrMary
September 2015

Re: Ads places

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

1- Can I create a ad where the website to forwardthis ad is a landing page or sale page?

I think you want to create a ad copy for your sale page. Its very easy and you can do this by putting your sales page URL on your landing page. Landing page link should be a part of your website.   

But keep one thing in your mind that if you have an affiliate link for your website then you should be aware of the Google's URL policy.  Because some times it happens that affiliates start advertising the domain which they actually don't own and end up getting in trouble.

I think you are talking about Google AdSense??? No if you want to run your ads on Google adwords then you can't have Google Adsense on your website. Its against Google Adwords Policy.

Plz Correct me if I am Wrong.

Thanks
Anchal

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ask2DrMary
September 2015

Re: Ads places

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Ask2DrMary wrote:

Hello eveybody. I am new here and I have a very importnat question at leastfor me. 

Thanks in advance for the answer.

For first part, yes, you can do that. Many of the advertisers create separate landing pages based on their requirements and then direct the online users to those specific landing page. Make sure that you adhere to the Destination URL policy while doing this. You can read the policy details here.

For second part, what I understand from your post is that you are asking whether you need a website to promote Adwords or not. Let me know if that's incorrect.

I would certainly prefer to have your own website while promoting Adwords because I have seen many times when the affiliates try to advertise 3rd party domain and put themselves in trouble especially when Google askes them to modify the website and they are unable to do so, if it doesn't adhere to advertising policies. Hence, I would stick to having your own website which you can take the responsibility of and whenever required, respective changes could also be taken care of.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj