AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads on Google Maps AND search

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

This might sound like a strange question, but I am working this a vendor for SEM for a few locations that my business have in the area. Is it possible to run ads for Google Maps AND on the search? Does it have to be one or the other?

Thanks for any input!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads on Google Maps AND search

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott B,

You can run them for both. The more campaigns you run, the further your ad reach.

Your ads can appear with Google search results and on other search sites when your keywords are relevant to a user's search.

Google search sites:

• Ads can appear above or below search results on Google Search. They can appear beside, above, or below search results on Google Play, Google Shopping, and Google Maps, including the Maps app.

Google search partners:

• Ads might appear with search results on websites of Google search partners. For text ads, search partners include hundreds of non-Google websites, as well as Google Video and other Google sites. Shopping ads can appear on search partner sites that display and link to products for sale. The clickthrough rate (CTR) for ads on search partner sites doesn't impact your Quality Score on google.com.

You can learn more about local search ads with this Google Help File

Please let us know how things go and if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

James