AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not showing....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a campaign with various ads and ad groups. I have checked and the budget is not exhausted, the ads are eligible and in some cases the keywords produce results with NO adverts at all!  I am trying to find out why my ads would not show under these circumstances.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LippiOnline
September 2015

Re: Ads not showing....

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again LippiOnline,

In case your budget is restricted, make sure that you make the best of it.

Try to minimize brada and broad match modifiers and focus more on exact and phrase match type keywords. As per the latest update, Adwords will show more of your ads along with close variants of phrase and Exact matches too.

Feel free to come back with more Adwords questions and the Community will address that delighfully Smiley Happy

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello LippiOnline,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

First thing to check would be the keyword diagnosis. Hover mouse over the speech bubble of your keyword and see what status message is showing.

Run the Ad Preview Tool and do the real time searches using this tool. Best practices say that don't search for your ad on live Google search because this will hurt your own numbers.

Let us know what the keyword diagnosis has to say for your keywords.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, very useful to know that. The problem is that my budget is low, but not expired sp they are only showing occasionally. Will reduce the time they are shown help to have them appear more frequently in prime times? Sadly I cannto increase budget...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LippiOnline
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again LippiOnline,

In case your budget is restricted, make sure that you make the best of it.

Try to minimize brada and broad match modifiers and focus more on exact and phrase match type keywords. As per the latest update, Adwords will show more of your ads along with close variants of phrase and Exact matches too.

Feel free to come back with more Adwords questions and the Community will address that delighfully Smiley Happy

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no showing ads