AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not showing on Display Network

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there!

I've an issues with my ads not showing on display network.

It was stated,

1. Ads not showing due to the quality of your ad or landing page, you are not receiving all available impressions. - This has causes me a drastic decrease of traffic as compared.

Anyone has any idea what does it means? And is there any way i can improve my ads?

Appreciate all replies! Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads not showing on Display Network

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

hi misc123,

We don't really have enough info to go from here as no one on this forum has access to your account.

Can you give us a bit more info? The ads and landing page maybe?

Have you selected placements that aren't relevant to your industry?

Can you let us know how you have the targeting set up ?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author misc123
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi misc123,

Usually this message really means your CTR for the ads is very low compared to your competition. If you're using text ads, write some new ones. Make sure your ad groups are tightly focused on a theme and write your ad copy to that thems. If you're using image ads, look for your competion's ads. See what they are doing differently from you. Make up some new ads with the cumstomer's point of view in mind. Watch your color schemes, make sure any embedded text is easy to read.

You might also look at all your keywords and pause or delete those that accrue a significant number of clicks but have a very low CTR.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

hi misc123,

We don't really have enough info to go from here as no one on this forum has access to your account.

Can you give us a bit more info? The ads and landing page maybe?

Have you selected placements that aren't relevant to your industry?

Can you let us know how you have the targeting set up ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Purefuzz,

Thank you for the reply. However i'm sorry that i'm not be able to provide so much info online since it's client info.

However regarding the placements, i'm choosing youtube.com as a targeting sites.

I'm kind of not worried that the issues falls on the placement. I'm suspecting the website that i'm targeting. However what contradicts was that i'm using the same ads same landing page for other placement targeting in a new campaign, it works! No such issues. Really have no idea too. Sigh, is there any google support can assist regarding this?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Of course there is a support Google can give you :-) - try to call AdWords Worldwide Phone Support .

Good Luck,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I m also sufering from this kind of problem plz help 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author misc123
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi misc123,

Usually this message really means your CTR for the ads is very low compared to your competition. If you're using text ads, write some new ones. Make sure your ad groups are tightly focused on a theme and write your ad copy to that thems. If you're using image ads, look for your competion's ads. See what they are doing differently from you. Make up some new ads with the cumstomer's point of view in mind. Watch your color schemes, make sure any embedded text is easy to read.

You might also look at all your keywords and pause or delete those that accrue a significant number of clicks but have a very low CTR.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Petebardo! This sounds like an idea to me. However i'm using the same set of image banners for different campaign and it works.

I don't have any keywords, i'm just doing managed placements targeting. And just particularly a forum in HK that's all.

So you suggested for me to change the banners?