AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads are not running for some keyword - (how to get notification)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Advertiser,

My ads are not running for some keyword. when i mouse over i get a message like "ads are not running now?"

Now i solved the issue due to phrase match in exact match.

My question, anybody know how to check the kewyords in bulk manner? whether ads showing or not? ( right now i am using filter) any other method do you know? Also how can i get notication via email for that particular issue?

Also how can i get notification any Q.S changes per day send email to me?

Thank you

Raj

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads are not running for some keyword - (how to get notification)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Raj,

You may want to click on the Keywords tab and sort the displayed items by Status. You may learn more about possible values of the keyword status variable if you click on the question mark (?) on that column heading.

Regarding QS, click on the upper Reports tab, select Basic, then Keyword on the Pre-defined Reports drop-down, apply the proper campaign and ad groups, then makes sure you pull "Quality Score" from the left panel to the heading. Finally find the "email" icon atop the table, select format, addressees and frequency and press Apply.

Best,
Lakatos