AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Tab doesn't show impressions, clicks, % served

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have separate ad groups for each keyword and have written 2 different ads for each adgroup/keyword for split-testing purposes.

I have run my adwords campaign and I see the results (number of impresions, CTR, CPC etc) when I click on the Keywords Tab or the Ad Groups Tab.

However, when I click on the Ads tab, all columns are displaying zero and I can't see which of my ads is performing better than the other ad in terms of the split-testing and how each ad is performing.

I have checked the date range displayed and it is all correct so what is the problem?

Re: Ads Tab doesn't show impressions, clicks, % served

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello megasuccess, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Check your date range, and select your date. when your ads was running..you will see  your ads performance. 

Re: Ads Tab doesn't show impressions, clicks, % served

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hmm...

Have you tried to sort by column?

Click on the impressions column (or any other for that matter) - If you still see zero, click on that column again - You can sort each column from top to bottom / Most to least, etc. (or for KW's, campaigns, adgroups, alphabetical order A-Z, Z-A, or the what not).

If you are sorting everything from the account level, you might have to go through several pages, depending on the size of your account, before you get any data worth viewing.

Yet another reason why "best practices" when it comes to creating a campaign / account structure isn't exactly best for everyone. Assuming of course that you are actually interested in acheiveing "Mega Success".

Tom