AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Stopped Running For No Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3 different adwords accounts for 3 different business locations.  All have funds available.  I always rank high (most often first page)  My ads have stopped running.  2 of the accounts do not have any messages that would indicate why.  The third has a message that my ads are paused or deleted but the page shows my ads are "eligible".  Is this a system wide problem?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Stopped Running For No Reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

There is a known issue with billing that might cause ads stop showing. Engineers are working on a fix.

Please follow the community discussions on the topic, in the coming hours,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads just started running again thanks to Eric.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello again,

things have been back to normal for some time, however for some Customers the transaction history page may not be showing a full picture of usage since Nov 22, yet. This may cause some uncertainty. If you arre worried, please check the Campaign page for ads serving status. 

Pheew, I hope this concludes an eventful Thanskgiving weekend...

Thank you all for your patience.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous