AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Stopped Running For No Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3 different adwords accounts for 3 different business locations.  All have funds available.  I always rank high (most often first page)  My ads have stopped running.  2 of the accounts do not have any messages that would indicate why.  The third has a message that my ads are paused or deleted but the page shows my ads are "eligible".  Is this a system wide problem?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Stopped Running For No Reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

There is a known issue with billing that might cause ads stop showing. Engineers are working on a fix.

Please follow the community discussions on the topic, in the coming hours,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads just started running again thanks to Eric.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello again,

things have been back to normal for some time, however for some Customers the transaction history page may not be showing a full picture of usage since Nov 22, yet. This may cause some uncertainty. If you arre worried, please check the Campaign page for ads serving status. 

Pheew, I hope this concludes an eventful Thanskgiving weekend...

Thank you all for your patience.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous