AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Approved (Limited) which regions are my ads limited

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have ads which have been approved (limited) and would like to know which regions they are not showing in. Where can I find this information?

Re: Ads Approved (Limited) which regions are my ads limited

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Hugh,

Good day!!

To clarify on Question - Your Ads are approved with limited Regions and you want to know which regions are your ads are limited/Running.

Answer – Visit Settings and you will find an option for Location. You will also find advanced search in Location column and you can use this feature for Exact Location you need to run your ads. Visit https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/33114?hl=en for more details.

Note - If a campaign has no targeted locations, the ads in that campaign can show in all locations. To avoid unwanted ad impressions, be sure to review the Locations tab before posting your campaigns.

Regards,

Umesh

---------------------------

If you see the answer to your question in this discussion, please mark this post as an accepted solution so it can help others like you to resolve their issue in the future.