AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Approved Limited status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ads impression share is always less than 50% even if I'm Bidding more than est.top of page bid and my avg. QS is 8. Is this just because of  most of my ads in my account is with Approved limited status? if so what else i can do to improve my ads visibility.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author praveentech15
September 2015

Re: Ads Approved Limited status

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi praveentech15,

I think that the limited visibility has something to do with your problem because eligibility is based on approval statuses.

Before trying producing an approved ad :

Have you checked the daily budget suggestions in Settings / Budget 

to see if there are any suggestions (View Recommended Budget) ?

I don't know what you are promoting and which are your landing pages but if you don't have any issues with your landing page you almost definately can produce an approved status ad.

Don't forget that  Impression Share is : How often a participant received an impression, as a proportion of the auctions in which you were also competing. Impression share is the number of impressions you received divided by the estimated number of impressions you were eligible to receive. Eligibility is based on your current ads' targeting settings, approval statuses, bids, and Quality Scores. This number is updated once a day.

I think that the limited visibility has something to do with your problem because eligibility is based on approval statuses.

Try to check and fix any issues with the following :

1. Daily Budget

2. Your Approved Limited visibility text ads. Produce if possible Approved text ads

3. ads' targeting settings

3. approval statuses

4. bids

5. Quality Scores

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author praveentech15
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi praveentech15,

Before trying producing an approved ad :

Have you checked the daily budget suggestions in Settings / Budget 

to see if there are any suggestions (View Recommended Budget) ?

I don't know what you are promoting and which are your landing pages but if you don't have any issues with your landing page you almost definately can produce an approved status ad.

Don't forget that  Impression Share is : How often a participant received an impression, as a proportion of the auctions in which you were also competing. Impression share is the number of impressions you received divided by the estimated number of impressions you were eligible to receive. Eligibility is based on your current ads' targeting settings, approval statuses, bids, and Quality Scores. This number is updated once a day.

Try to check and fix any issues with the following :

1. Daily Budget

2. Your Approved Limited visibility text ads. Produce if possible Approved text ads

3. ads' targeting settings

3. approval statuses

4. bids

5. Quality Scores

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Praveen, have you been through the explanation of the Approved (Limited) status in the Help files?  Do any of the situations there apply to you?

More about the Approved (Limited) Status

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits