AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Admod, create an ad group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am offered only one option, "Applications" as ad group goal. The following is from their instructions: 

To create an ad group:

1. Enter a name for your ad group. This is not seen by users, but helps you to keep track of all of your ad groups. You should give your ad group a name that helps you identify it when monitoring its performance.
  2. Select one of the following ad group goals:
    • Mobile Web: You want users to visit your mobile website when they click your ad.
    • Applications: You want users to download your app from the Apple App Store or Android Market when they click your ad.
    • Media: You want users to view video content on your site or audio content from the iTunes store when they click your ad.
    • Location & Utilities: You want users to call your business, find it using a map, or search for specified content when they click on your ad.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Admod, create an ad group

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello rbridges;

Do you have a question  about these instructions?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I have the same issue, only "Application" is selectable.  I dont see the options for "Mobile Web", or any other.  Any ideas?

Screenshot:Capture.PNG

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@jayform;

This is an old thread;

Please open a new discussion for your question, so everyone can notice and comment

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’